Friday 6 January 2012

2011 favourites -MAKE-UP-


I had a really hard time selecting my make-up favourites for this year, and I decided to feature in this review the ones that I have repurchased or would repurchase, and that wowed me!

1. LancômeHypnose Drama mascara, by far the best mascara I've ever owned! I did a review on it earlier in 2011,  but in just a few words what it does is lengthen volumize and really curl and lift the eyelashes! Amazing, so worth the money, and lasts a long long time without drying out!




2. Pupa 4SUN BRONZING POWDER, shade n.2, a really nice bronzer that stays on all day, , and has a nice perfume that slightly reminds me of sunscreen. The concept of the four different shades is something I absolutely endorse, and the fact that I can adapt the shade and transition from winter to summer with just one bronzer is fantastic. It's a matt but luminous bronzer that does not look yellow on the skin and has a velvety finish.


3. NarsDeep Throat blush, absolutely love the shade on my pale skin, it looks good applied with bronzer (contour) or alone too, just the perfect shade for that "just blushed" look. It's slightly shimmery but still day appropriate, it's not too pigments so you can apply without worrying about getting these super pink patches on your face, even though my philosophy is apply a little and add as I go, little by little.


4.Chanel ÉclatLumiere, by far my favourite under eye brightening pen that I use on the side of my nose and on the center. I absolutely love the formula, the shade it comes in, the lasting power, everything! Amazing, any time I'm around a duty free at any airport I tend to look for it and see it I can get it a bit cheaper, because let's face it the price is a bit high in my opinion!

I'm so sorry, but when I upload this pic it automatically turns it the wrong way! I wonder why... :/


5. Patinaand Satin Taupe eye shadows from MAC, I got these in Hamburg while I was visiting my sister because we don't have Mac in my city or in the surrounding areas, so... Anyways these have been my two go to eye shadows for a nice smoky eye for an casual evening out or a girls day out.



That's it for my make-up 2011 discoveries! I know there's not a foundation, but that's simply because I don't use ine so I've had the same one (that I don't like) for a long long time! But if I had to choose one would be Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua, that I bought for my sister for Christmas and looks amazing on her, and she confirmed it's really good and feels like nothing on the skin.

Hope this was fun to read and I would love the read about your 2011 favourites, so if you want to make my day leave a comment and let me know! :)

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...