Tuesday 3 January 2012

Face of the Day!

Lately I've been enjoying wearing this make up, and one of my new year's resolutions was to start doing FOTD a OOTD, because I love watching them on YouTube and looking at pictures on various blogs! So here I go with my first 2012 FOTD "less serious"!


On my face:
(I borrowed my mom's foundation) Chanel Tient Innocence compact in the colour B20,
Clinique airbrushed concealer under the eyes
Guerlain Terracotta 4 seasons cheeks temples and wherever the sun would naturally hit
Nars Deep throat blush on apples of the cheek

On the eyes I just run a little bit of black eye shadow along the lash line and applied a ton of mascara, Lancôme Doll Eyes.

On the lips I don't have anything, since they're pretty chapped the only thing I want on is lip balm!

Hope you're all enjoying shopping the sales!! as I'm about to go out and do a little bargain research downtown! I need a pair of new boots so badly! :)

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...