Wednesday 18 January 2012

In & Out

It's time for another in and out post! I've had a lot of ins lately, because sales shopping hasn't quite satisfied my thirst for new things... ups! here we go...

In:

-Clear skin! yay!! finally a real big step forward in the super clear direction!! Time and patience is finally paying off!

-Jeffrey Campbell Lita ankle boots! How amazing are these shoes? I really really want a pair too bad I can't find a store that carries Jeffrey Campbell near my city! (I kind of don't like buying shoes online...but I guess I'll have to get over that and go for it)

-VOGUE!! I love this month's issue, specially the beauty section, I just want to go out and buy EVERUTHING featured but... I won't! For the sake of my bank account! ;)

Picture from VOGUE italia january 2012

-planning a trip to New York!! Yayayayayayay! I haven't been back in the US in way too long!! I miss the    USA!!

-All the spring collections are coming out! Ready to be discovered! But I will wait until spring actually starts to start buying new things! 


Out:

-Cold cold cold winter with no snow! Come on, what's the deal with the weather this year? No skiing!! Bummer!

That’s it for today!

Hope you all had an amazing week-end!!

Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...