Friday 20 April 2012

Say YES to body brushing!

As summer is getting closer (even though the weather has been awful and freezing here) I find myself taking more care of my body in general. Scrubbing and moisturizing are two very important steps but today I want to talk about something I just recently discovered, which is body brushing.


Body brushing is really simple and quick, and the benefits you get from it are quite significant. It stimulates circulation and  helps against liquid retention, tones and cleans the skin stimulating cell renewal.
It claims to improve your mood as well but I'm not so sure about that, it certainly feel energising! It would be ideal doing it every day once a day on dry skin, but I find3/4 times a week are enough.


The brush is not too soft but not too harsh either, the bristles are really dense and I find it does its job really nicely, leaving a tingly feeling on the skin after using it.  This brush is specifically design for body brushing dry skin and the company, Hobe Pergh, has a lot of know-how in this field. I particularly like this company because in an example of Italian excellence and is from my region, so it's really close to my heart.


Here is how you're supposed to brush yourself! I find it pretty self explainatory!

hope you like this post and will start body brushing too!!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...