Friday 13 April 2012

What to pack when travelling!

I always like watching YouTube videos and reading blogposts about what people bring along when travelling, so I thought I'd do one myself telling you all what I brought to Crete!

Starting with skincare and haircare...


from left to right:
- L'oreal solar expertise Spf 30 sunscreen, this product is designed to help prevent pigmentation and brown spots ad has anti-wrinkle properties as well, I really recommend this product I find it works wonders and I will purchase factor 15 as well, for when I'll be darker and won't need such a high SPF factor. It doesn't clog pores but makes your face a bit white.

- Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener, it's a new product so I've been using it only for a couple weeks and I still haven't made my mind up about it, I love the smell and really helps controlling frizzy hair while adding shine but since I've never used it with a blow drier I don't know how effective it is as a heat protector (as it claims to do that as well). So far I like it, but I always find it takes a while for my hair to go from "normal" hair products to organic ones so we'll see!

- Clinique anti blemish solution toner, my HG product! can't go anywhere without it. see review here

-Eugel hydrating face wash, another product that has been in my skincare routing on and off for ten years more or less, so needless to say I really like it!

-Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser, I borrowed my boyfriend's because I ran out of mine and didn't have time to reorder it, that's why it's brown. I use it to remove my makeup every night, I haven't found anything that works better, not even the famous Bioderma H2O!

-In the little pot I depotter some Avene Hydrance Optimale Legere, as an evening moisturizer.

Makeup wise I decided to be very minimal (left to right):


-Chanel Rouge Coco shine in boy, review coming soon, because I love this lipstick!

-Max Factor False Lash effect mascara, aka Covergirl Lash Blast, I repurchased it after years and I still find it one of the best mascaras on the market, and by far the best if we think about the value for money we get!

-Guerlain Terracotta 4 season, see review here, I used it as both a contour and a blush!

-Sample of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua liquid foundation, which I really like but I'm eager to try the new compact formula which should have a bit more coverage.

-Le Minis de Chanel brush set, which I bought the day I lets and so I haven't tried all of the brushes yet but I'll review them all once I've given them a good try!

and that is all I had with me! bare in mind that I had a checked in bag and didn't have to worry about the sizes of things otherwhise I would have depotted everything.

hope you like this post, and hope to see you back to my blog soon!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...