Thursday 14 June 2012

Make Up For Ever full cover concealer

Lately I've been loving MUFE, it has slowly worked its way in my makup collection and now is part of my daily essentials. This post is entirely dedicated (you might have guessed from the title) to their full cover concealer.


I initially bought this because I wanted to hide a few marks left behind by recent spots that thake months to go away, and after some research I was convinced that this was the product for me! It is described as an "extreme camouflage cream" that can cover just about anything, even scars and tatoos. Well... I don't know about tatoos but it works really well at covering my marks and even spots. I litterally use the tiniest amount of it otherwise it can look a bit cakey. I don't think it's fantastic if there is some dry skin, it tends to cling on dry patches.

On the other hand though I love this as an under eye concealer! I apply it after my Avene eye cream so it does not dry out my under eye area, anfter putting it on I apply some Clinique aribrush highlighting pen and the whole thing becomes very long lasting!!

hope this was helpful! have a great rest of the week!!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...