Thursday 30 August 2012

Outfit of the day

It's another outfit of the day! I love this outfit and I think it looks very laid back and casual but put together at the same time. I wore it to uni and then to dinner and thought I'd take a few pictures!


Shirt: Benetton
Shorts: Lazzari
Shoes: Secci Lottario Mantova, this shoe shop is a dream it has a ton of shoes and they even make them and every time I do there I always find something I like, and man shoes are their specialty so if you're in Mantova make sure to go check it out!
Clutch: Bugatti
Earrings: present from my mum but I know she got the in Florence

It's been a bit more rainy and cooler here on the Alps so I can actualy put proper shoes on and even wear something with sleeves!

good night everyone!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...